WHAT GROOM DOESN'T DESIRE INTIMACY WITH HIS BRIDE?
(Those who think this is foolishness, don't worry about it. This newest message is not for you.)
I share with you a way to have greater Intimacy with YAHUSHUA ha MASHIACH. Given to HIS Ringmaiden Elisabeth.
I have received so many emails asking me what are the secrets for the Bride of YAHUSHUA that have been revealed to me? I haven't had time to answer all the questions individually yet, just know that YAHUSHUA sees your hearts and desire to be more intimate with HIM. I have been given the mandate to share this with you now. The very first step may seem so small like a baby step, but believe me it will bring you into a deeper intimacy with YAHUSHUA. Depending on how obedient you are to this step, YAHUSHUA will release me to teach you more ways to have a more Intimiate relationship with our soon-coming Messiah. Whether you are the Bride of YAHUSHUA or the Guests, you will be blessed. Those that do this faithfully, let me know and email me (email@example.com) so I can ask YAHUSHUA if I can release another way to become more intimate with YAHUSHUA that will increase the anointing in you. The steps were given to us one step at a time as we were faithful and obedient to the steps already given us.
We have taken Communion on Holy Days or in sickness and on the Sabbath. We did not know until we were doing a communion with the grape juice and bread that YAHUSHUA desired for us to do this more often. These were YAHUSHUA'S exact words to me:
"Beloved Elisabeth, how often do you need to be forgiven, healed, delivered, blessed, with a greater anointing and revelations?" I said "YAHUSHUA, there is not one day we don't need this!" YAHUSHUA then said, "As often as you need this, do this in remembrance of the price I paid for MY Bride…and MY Bride should do this every day, for it is a weapon also against satan!"
1. So I pass this onto you. Every day take the time to do what we call communion. It should be done in remembrance, not as a Euchrist like the Catholics do, this is done in remembrance of the torture and crucifixion and the resurrection of our YAHUSHUA. There was but ONE body and Blood and YAHUSHUA only had to be that sacrifice one time. My husband and I find that when we awaken it is the easiest time to remember to do this. You will think, how could you forget? Just wait until you start doing this and see how the enemy of our Soul will fight you and try to distract you in so many different ways. Don't make a vow that you will do this and then not do it or believe me you will be chastized by our LORD YAHUSHUA. HE doesn't like it when we make a vow and not follow through. It is better not to make any vow at all.
2. We were told to drink the grape juice first to remember that it is only through the Shed Blood we are forgiven. Never to take communion with sin in your heart or unconfessed sin. In times past we always took the bread first but it really makes you stop to think are you making sure you are asking for forgiveness for anything that displeases YAHUVEH and YAHUSHUA and turning away from whatever displeases THEM that THEY consider sin. It is done much more Sober when you remember there is no remission of sin without the shedding of a Holy blood sacrifice and there is but ONE and that is YAHUSHUA! Remember to ask YAHUVEH to bless the grape juice or wine and the bread before you do communion.
3. The words we say are never the same. After all YAHUVEH needs to be remembered also for it was the sacrifice HE made as HE suffered to see HIS SON YAHUSHUA suffer pain as well as all the sickness,sin,humiliation and mockery was laid upon HIS sinless body! We always start communion by thanking our Abba YAHUVEH for being willing to sacrifice HIS only begotton Son so we could be saved and have fellowship with our Creator once again and have victory over our enemy satan.
4. The next thing we do is ask for a greater revelation what this communion means and how it brings us closer in Intimacy with YAHUSHUA.
5. The Blood was shed for the cleansing of our mind, body, spirit and soul. Physically, mentally and spiritually. I can't give you the exact way we pray for it is different words each time. Just as my husband and I don't say the same loving words to each other when we are Intimate, so too the same should be with YAHUSHUA!
6. Don't limit yourself to a set time schedule. Just express your feelings about your beloved YAHUSHUA and allow your grateful heart to speak forth. Remember none of us would be saved and satan would possess all of our souls and our next home would be hell if YAHUSHUA had not been willing to lay down his life and blood for us and arose again from the dead! When you are Intimate with a beloved you do not set a clock.
7. If you have a prayer shawl use it. Cover your head to remind you that YAHUSHUA is the King of Jews and we are covered by our Redeemer who lives. We are under HIS covering and blood covenant.
8. When you take the bread in your mouth don't forget to thank YAHUSHUA for sacrificing HIS body so we could be healed and delivered from satan and that includes a healing for our mind, body, spirit and soul. We thank YAHUSHUA for the invisable forcefield that surrounds and protects us and the glorifed body we will have for YAHUSHUA did not stay in the tomb but on the 3rd day HE arose from the dead!
9. YAHUSHUA inhabits our Praises! He loves you to say loving words to HIM.
10. We were told to anoint the bread and thank the RUACH HA KODESH (Holy Spirit) for it is the anointing that breaks the yokes and bondages. It is through the anointing we can hear the voice of our invisable GOD YAHUVEH and YAHUSHUA. We put a tiny drop of anointing oil on our finger and put it on the bread or cracker whatever you use. We don't use olive oil but real anointing oil for the anointing is fragrant and we thank YAHUSHUA for stirring up the anointing within us and increasing it each time we take communion.
Thats all for now, the Bride will truly realize how Holy this Intimate time with YAHUSHUA is. The Bride will write me after being faithful with these steps and ask for more secrets or ask YAHUSHUA the secrets reserved for the Bride and how to become more Intimate with our soon coming MESSIAH! Remember the more you let HIM know how much you love HIM and the more you obey HIM and are Holy and the more you do communion, the more Intimate your relationship with YAHUSHUA becomes and YAHUSHUA shares HIS secrets with those who love HIM and put HIM first in their life, love and be willing to lay everything on the alter of sacrifice for YAHUSHUA shares HIS secrets with HIS Bride. Rev.14.
Some will read this and say, "Oh that is no big deal," and for you it isn't and you may even start doing this but stop and never desire to do it again. This doesn't mean your not saved but it does mean your not the Bride of YAHUSHUA but rather the Guests. The true Bride will grieve if she misses her private time reserved for YAHUSHUA and feel convicted.
I don't want to give you a bunch of rules for this Intimate time with YAHUSHUA. Just like it is never the same with my husband and I when we have Intimate talk so too it should be the same with the Love of our Life our Messiah YAHUSHUA! No times will ever be the same.
I have been released to tell you thus far the Holy Angels have not come to let me know when YAHUSHUA is coming for HIS Bride. It is not the time yet, we eagerly wait. I also have been released to give you the first baby step to a greater intimacy with YAHUSHUA after you have done this without fail and are ready for the next step email me or ask YAHUSHUA. Perhaps you also will be given the new revelations how to increase the Intimacy with YAHUSHUA and if you feel led by the Ruach to share this with us please do, for I still believe no one person will have everything. We can learn from one another.
www.amightywind.com | www.almightywind.com
Please go to the other if one is off line.
We are Sabbath-Keepers, Not Seventh-Day Adventists
Click Here For More Info
Mailing and Email Addresses